President Biden had the temerity to get in front of the American people this past week and basically scolded us for being pessimistic for worrying about trivial things like gasoline at $3.59 a gallon, eggs at nearly $2.30 a dozen, a pound of bacon is now $7 and a single orange (in FLORIDA) is $1.26. These are the local WalMart prices, with Winn Dixie, Aldi, and Publix much higher.
He also doesn’t appreciate us not appreciating the hard work he’s done to bring all the criminals and poor people of the world to American shores. We are ungrateful cretins for not trying to understand the sacrifices he’s made, for YOUR children’s future.
But in his defense, he did have to spend $370,000,000 flying illegal alien invaders into American cities in the middle of the night during 2021. Again, for the sake of the children. But not to worry, his people are promising that the 2.1 million invaders he welcomed into the US in a mere drop in the bucket compared to the expected 5 million to come in “illegally” (nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean eh, know what I mean?) in 2022. They’ve already got a great start with nearly 350,000 people being welcomed by Biden and Harris in January alone, up over 400% from the same time last year, which was Trump’s last month in office.
Pork, beef, eggs, chicken, oranges, apples, milk, coffee beans, tea, toilet paper… Pick something. It costs at least 10% more this year, if not 35% or more than it did one year ago. And that is only if you can find your favorite food item now. With all those empty shelves that Biden said he filled up by solving the supply chain crisis, I have no idea what to think.
- Eggs are up almost 21 percent this year.
- Ground beef rose 13 percent in 2021.
- Pork is up 7.5 percent this year, with bacon as high as its been since 2014 (a nearly 24 percent price jump).
- Oranges, the only fruit on this list is up almost 10 percent this year.
- Boneless chicken, up 13.1 percent this year.
- Milk saw a price rise of almost 6 percent from 2020-2021.
- And coffee beans, with prices up almost 10 percent last year are going up again this year already.