This guy cannot not lie. He makes up stories, or embellishes stories, or mixes an ounce of fact with a ton of fiction. He seems to be incapable of actually telling the truth. He mixes random places, dates, names, and/or incidents into a mishmash of jumbled Bidenese.
A small kitchen fire turns into his house burning down with his wife in it. Or his first wife driving into the path of an oncoming truck (100% her fault), killing her and their child, turns into a drunk driver smashing into them and killing them. The truck driver had a blood alcohol level of 0.00000 and no drugs in his system, and she drove into his lane and wasn’t charged with anything.
All little things that turn into major lies, and he’s never called out for them. Just as he’s never been called out for:
- Repeatedly lied and said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid. LIE! He later confessed it was a lie, yet that doesn’t stop him to this day from repeating it.
- “We didn’t lock people up in cages. We didn’t separate families. We didn’t do all of those things, number one. They did.” Accusing Trump of locking children in cages. LIE! Those photos the media used were time stamped 2014, when Biden was Vice President.
- Referring to the Iraq War he stated, “immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment.” LIE! Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war
- He claimed “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I’ve run.” LIE! The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate for any office.
- He claimed that Donald Trump “asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’.” LIE! Trump was answering a question about the spate of murders by the infamous MS-13 gang around the country. Remember MS-13? The gang endorsed by Nancy Pelosi and brought into the USA by Democrats?
- He still repeats this whooper, reacting angrily to a critics question, shouting at him (something we’ve become accustomed to with Biden), “I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school.” LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! All five salient points he makes are pure fiction.
- He was caught cheating in school exams.
- He got caught cheating and plagiarizing in Law School.
- Early in his political career their was a huge plagiarism scandal where he took a British politician’s speech and used it as his own.
- He still lies and said Trump called Nazis “very fine people”, when Trump was speaking of the entire crowd, Left and Right, when Trump stated: “you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name…..I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.
But Biden can’t help himself. He is a pathological liar and a cheat.
Add to that the simple fact that he has zero grasp of basic economics. Example of Bidenomics in this video:
Now that we’ve got straight, remember that he repeatedly promised while campaigning from his basement that he’d shut down the American fossil fuel/oil industry if he was elected (see videos below), but now he says he never said anything even remotely related to that. He professes to support them and is a huge supporter of drill baby drill, but it’s those greedy oil executives, Trump, and Putin that have caused pain at the pump. Not him nor his administration. Ask Pete Butt., he’ll confirm same.
There are numerous videos of him vowing to stop drilling for oil, stop fracking, stop the production of natural gas, shut down nuclear power, to shut down refineries, to stop leasing land for drilling, etc., he unequivocally states that it’s Trump’s fault, it’s Putin’s fault, it’s the oil companies gouging Americans.
He promised to shut down the fossil fuel industry, and he’s done it, but now, when gas is approaching $8 in California, he says he had nothing to do with it, and if we vote for him he’ll work tirelessly to lower gas prices.
When Biden was running for president, he promised to shut down oil producers: “No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period.” He pledged to put the country on “an irreversible” path toward “doing away with” fossil fuels.
On Day One as president, Biden shut down the Keystone pipeline, sending a message of no new pipelines anywhere, period. In the months that followed, he stopped all sales of leases to drill on federal lands or offshore, meaning zero new leases allowing oil to be brought out of the ground.
And in September, House Democrats introduced legislation to stop banks from lending money or investing capital for new or expanded fossil fuel production. That legislation hasn’t passed, but it sent a clear message. The oil industry is being shut down.
Now that gas is the highest that it’s ever been in the US, Biden says it’s not him or his policies, it’s the oil companies: He told Jimmy Kimmel last week that oil producers refuse to expand operations. “Why aren’t they drilling? Because they make more money not producing more oil.” He accused oil companies of deliberately “making things worse for American families.”
His wreckulency Joe Biden in his own words:
“I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you we’re going to end fossil fuels,” he said in New Castle, New Hampshire.
“No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period,” Biden said of his energy policies if he won the presidency. “It ends.”
“We are going to get rid of fossil fuels.” Biden stated.
He now denies that he said any of these things, that the media is lying, but there are videos, dozens of them, where he vows to kill US energy production. Here are three of them.
Did he or did he not promise to kill the fossil fuel industry in the US? You be the judge, then vote accordingly, or be happy the next time you fill up your car with $5 (or more) a gallon gas.
How many lies can one man rack up in only 20 months? Thousands and thousands. The media called Trump out for his bombastic, though often accurate claims, but not once have they gone after Der Fuhrer Biden for his blatant and dangerous lies.