Lies and Gaffes = Lyin’ Joe Biden
Biden is a like a guy eating hard boiled eggs and drinking beer. You just know something bad is going to come out of an orifice, and with Lyin’ Joe, you can take it to the bank.
- Biden claimed his son Beau died while serving in Iraq. LIE! He died in the US of brain cancer. Biden’s attempt at ‘stolen valor’.
- Biden started a presser with “2 words” (he said two!): “Made In America”. LIE! At last count Made In America is THREE, count ’em, 3 words, not two.
- Biden incorrectly spelled a web address that was he was reading from a teleprompter. Duhhh….
- Biden asked if a dead Congresswoman was present in the room. Duhhh…. He had attended her funeral service previously.
- Biden thanks first responders and a congresswoman. Duhhh…. We don’t even know what he was speaking to on this one.
- Biden claimed his grandfather was an “All-American football player”. LIE! He was not.
- Biden claimed his house burned down with his wife in it. LIE! It was a small kitchen fire quickly put out with minimal damage. The house didn’t burn down and nobody was hurt.
- Biden improperly commented on the DOJ’s investigation into his son’s drug, money-laundering, and falsifying Federal documents. Duhhh…. If it was Trump, it’d be impeachable.
- Biden claimed that Kamala Harris was a previous President of the US. LIE! She was a trollop and Senator from California that blew her way into politics, literally.
- Biden claims there is a high risk of “Armageddon”. LIE! Only if he starts it, and he is trying his best to do anything to help Dems win on Nov. 8, even if it means war with Russia.
- Biden calls male Senate candidate’s wife a great future senator. Duhhh….
This was all in the past 30 days, and this is only about 1/10th of his lies/gaffes during that time. When will America say enough is enough?