What Did We Learn Last Week?
President Joseph Robinette Biden, the “Big Guy”, #46, creates a stir whenever he speaks as one never knows what will come out of his mouth. Neither do his aides, his advisors, his doctors, his handlers, or his wife, who is perpetually glued to his side.
But he usually he speaks his mind, or what’s left of it. He does try to follow the teleprompter and the earpiece, but he often strays off the path of righteousness and truth.
Last week was a particularly angry one for Joe, even by his own low standards. This is just going to be a rundown of what the President is saying will happen if the Republicans win the House and the Senate. Let us list the lies:
- The world as we know it will basically end.
- There will no more Social Security checks for seniors.
- Medicare will be shut down also.
- There will be food lines and you’ll find grocery stores under stocked.
- Black people will forced into slavery as Republicans want to “put y’all back in chains”.
- Abortion will be outlawed.
- Women will no longer have access to adequate health care.
- Millions of voters will be disenfranchised and no longer allowed to vote due to their skin color.
- There will be rampant inflation.
- Millions of undocumented citizens will be prevented from exercising their right to cheat and vote in our elections.
- Children (as young as 4) won’t be able to change their gender, even if they had parental consent, which they shouldn’t have to have in the first place.
- The rise of the oceans will be exacerbated exponentially dependent on the margin of loss of the (D) contingent.
- Hurricanes will increase in numbers and in strength every year that Republicans control Congress.
- Gasoline will increase to over $5 a gallon.
- They will destroy America’s burgeoning energy sector, which was due to the new wonderful pro-fossil fuel policies and programs put into place in 2020.
So much for unity and the Left and the Right working together. No peace and love here Joe. Just lies, vitriol, lies, anger, lies and more lies.