We’ve got nothing against Judge Jackson, we will allow her record to speak for itself.
Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson is a supposedly respected jurist but is she an honest person. Her answers, or refusal to answer basic questions raises major red flags in going forward with her confirmation.
So is she an ideologue, a liar, or just plain stupid? We seriously don’t think she is stupid, so she’s either an ideologue or a liar. Our bet is that she is a lying ideologue.
- She can’t or refuses to define what a “woman” is.
- She doesn’t know or refused to state when she believes “life begins”.
- She believes illegal criminal aliens are “noncitizens” or “undocumented non-citizens”.
- She says she doesn’t know what CRT is yet she’s on the board of a school that teaches CRT as a matter of practice. This school (Georgetown Day School, Pre K-12) also indoctrinates children with Cultural Marxism, (anti) Whiteness, Microaggressions, Code Switching, and the End of Policing.
As a functioning human being, I can reasonably answer all four of those questions without breaking a sweat, and it takes less than a minute to answer all four questions.
- A woman is a biological female homo sapien, i.e. a human being born with a vagina.
- Life begins at conception (when the sperm meets the egg) according to science and biology.
- Illegal criminal aliens are just that, illegal criminal aliens.
- CRT (Critical Race Theory) is Left-wing racist ideology that demonizes America and all white people in the U.S. as being racist haters.
How is it that a sitting Federal Judge cannot or will not answer those four simple questions? Brown thinks like many elitists, that they are “in charge” of us and we the little people have no right to question her mindset and views on legal matters.
This alone should disqualify her from being considered for the Supreme Court. If she can’t be open and honest with the American people, we surely don’t want her deciding what our rights are, or are not, in the future in secret deliberations.