stu·pid; [ˈstoo-pid’] adjective; having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
Karine Jean-Pierre Quotes:
- “We have taken unprecedented action to secure our border.”
- “That’s not how it works…it’s not like someone walks over.” (the US/Mexican border she is referencing)
- “The border is secure.”
- “The fact of the matter is the border is closed.”
- “More individuals encountered at the border will be removed or expelled this year than in any previous year.”
- Jean-Pierre repeatedly states that the immigration system is “broken” and was “decimated” by the Trump administration due to having constructed a wall that was breached 3,000 times.
- “It is not that simple. It’s not just that people are walking across the border. We have a plan in place.”
We call all of those quotes the epitome of stupid, especially since we’ve had approx. 5,000,000 illegal crossers that Border Patrol knows about since Biden was inaugurated.
Nothing more need be said. This thing says the border is secure, there is no inflation, gas doesn’t ‘really’ cost more, fentanyl (what fentanyl???), Republicans are terrorists, and that killing babies saves lives.
The science is settled. Karine Jean-Pierre is STUPID with capital letters.