Why Can’t Democrats Be Honest About Anything?
We’ve got it all! The B.S. reasons that Democrats gave when caught not wearing THE MASK even though they are advocating vociferously for mask mandates. Yes, their excuses are:
It seems that being a senator, congressman, governor, mayor, or being morbidly obese, sexually frustrated, or basically stupid prevents you from contracting the Wuhan virus. The display of hypocrisy could not be any more blatant and in your face than these servants of the people, real and imagined.
When asked why aren’t you wearing a mask when everyone else in the room is wearing one, here are 10 good reasons they expect, We the People, to accept. Listed in order of silliness and stupidity.
1. “Republicans are mad they can’t date me.” – Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Congresswoman (D., N.Y.) and Tesla Owner
2. “I hold my breath” during photos. – Eric Garcetti, Mayor of Los Angeles (D)
3. It’s “shameful” to criticize me during Black History Month. – Stacey Abrams, (D) Conspiracy Theorist and Self-Proclaimed Governor of Georgia
4. “It was a setup.” – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.)
5. “Homophobia.” – Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D., N.Y.)
6. “I was feeling the spirit.” – London Breed, Mayor of San Francisco (D)
7. “Everyone feels traumatized.” – Lori Lightfoot, Mayor of Chicago (D)
8. “Don’t be ridiculous.” – Muriel Bowser, Mayor of Washington, D.C. (D)
9. “I am human.” – Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D., Mich.)
10.”I should have been more astute to the specifics of the regulations.” – Sam Liccardo, Mayor of San Jose (D)